Therefore I will bring my industrial design, design & innovation and NGO management experience to create a sustainable roadmap via WDO to ensure that design should be a critical component of the urbanization of countries.
Design contributes not only to urbanization solutions but also to the development of sustainable industralization.
While developing new products and services we need to be more conscious regarding social and ecological issues and efficient use of all resources.
With the experience that I have in six continents, I have acknowledged the power of design on other disciplines, consumer habits, and production industry.
Industrial Designers Society of Turkey
- Industrial Design, Faculty of Architecture, Middle East Technical University of Ankara,1988 (4 years)
- Strategic Management, Koc University of Istanbul, 2007 (2 years)
- VP Design & Innovation, CDO – Kale (Turkey,Italy)
- Far East Director DeiChung (China,HK,UK)
- Ind. Design Director, DD (Turkey,UK,Germany)
- Ind. Design Chief of Technology Development Dept, DD (Turkey,Italy,UK, Germany)
- President, Industrial Designers Society of Turkey,
- Board Member, Design Turkey and Turkey Design Week,
- Ministry of Industry, Turkey Design Council Member
- Ministry of Economy-Turkey, Design Supports Committee Member