By submitting any Content to World Design Organization™ (“WDO” or “we”), you (the “Contributor”) agree to the terms below:
- Contributors acknowledge that WDO may edit, reproduce, publish, translate and distribute your Contribution, your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your Contribution, in whole or in part, and in a variety of media or technology, including the Internet, for use in connection with the promotion of WDO.
- Contributors agree that any content (“the Contribution”) submitted to WDO for publication is:
- submitted by the Contributor is original to Contributor, except for material from copyrighted sources that is designated as such and reproduced with the written permission of the copyright holder, and does not violate or infringe any copyright or other right belonging to any third party.
- Contributors indemnify and hold WDO harmless from any claims regarding the Contribution.
- Contributors receive no financial remuneration for the Contribution.
You agree that your Contribution will not:
- Contain profanity or vulgar language;
- Create a risk of harm, loss or damage to any person or property or a risk of physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person or to any animal;
- Seek to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Violate, or encourage any conduct that violates, laws or regulations or contains any information or content that is illegal;
- Contain other people’s private or personally identifiable information without their express authorization and permission;
- Contain or links to a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
- Contain any information or content that is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive or that we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane or otherwise objectionable; or
- Infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, trade secrets, privacy rights, publicity rights or other personal or proprietary rights or contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- Contain advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services, without WDO’s express prior approval.
We reserve the right to remove any Contribution from WDO.org at any time in our sole discretion.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold WDO responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from your submission of Content to WDO.