In our attempt to provide our members and all interested parties with the highest quality content possible, WDO continually seeks reputable contributions to develop content on leading practices and emerging issues.
What sort of Content is WDO looking for?
Scholarly or research oriented content; work that is complete and ready for “publication”, articles and/or book chapters that have already been published, theses/dissertations, interviews, reports, conference and workshop presentations, data sets, images, etc., in a variety of formats.
We welcome content related to one or more of the following areas from individuals in academia, research, civil society, government, international agencies and private sector:
- Design’s impact on the achievement of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
- Contributions of industrial design to scientific research and/or policy development
- New product development strategies, processes and successes
- Local, regional and/or national challenges and opportunities
All submitted documents must be in English.
Some benefits of becoming a Content Contributor include:
- Take advantage of your membership status.
- Contribute to WDO’s online knowledge library.
- The value of your work is fully realized when it can be shared with others. Contributions to WDO provide open and widespread access to your activities.
Content Contributors will volunteer their time and work within their area of expertise and play a key role in helping to shape WDO’s knowledge landscape.
Interested Contributors are asked to complete the submission form below and a designated WDO staff member will confirm receipt of these documents. Once received, the approval process should take no longer than two weeks to complete. Contributors will be notified of their status once submissions have been reviewed by the WDO Board.
For questions regarding becoming a Content Contributor, please contact Natalie Dutil, WDO Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org